Skip to main content

I AM GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY!!!

 Dear All,


Dear Friends,


I'm here to say a big THANK YOU to everyone, for your kind donations towards my treatment so far. Without your donations I won't have made it this far.


Thus far in India, I have been able to undergo CYBER-KNIFE treatment, sessions of IMMUNOTHERAPY and 3 full cycles of CHEMOTHERAPY


I’m thankful to God Almighty that I am getting better and better by the day, even though there’s still more treatment and procedures I need to undergo before my SPEECH is restored, and I can be declared CANCER FREE.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ


As you already know, I’ve been advised to return to  Nigeria, so I can continue my treatment back home, as I’m not financially capable to sustain a continuous stay in India.


Right now, I’m in dire need funds to purchase more chemotherapy,  immunotherapy and a few other DISCHARGE DRUGS to return along with to Nigeria.


I also need funds to register in a reputable Cancer Centre in Nigeria to continue my treatment on arrival. 


I humbly solicit your kind support, donations, prayers and encouragement to complete my treatment plan.


To assist me, please donate to:

ADEGBASO OLUWAKEMI

Access bank 0089653538 NAIRA

Access bank 1821588951 USD


GOD BLESS YOU.

Kemi Adegbaso.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ข❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELP KEMI FIGHT CANCER!!!

M y name is Oluwakemi Adegbaso, I am 36years old. From Idanre, Ondo State. I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing University of Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state, I have lived a healthy life since birth up until the year 2022 when I began to experience some discomfort in my throat, accompanied with difficulty to swallow. At first, I thought it was ‘just’ a sore throat or other bacterial infection. Like most people will do, I sought generic antibiotics to treat the ‘infection’. But the pain during swallowing got worse and this painful experience lingered on for weeks. Early in 2023, things took a downward turn, and my health began to deteriorate, with obvious weight-loss as I could barely eat anything through my mouth. On a visit to a private hospital, a CT-Scan to ascertain the true state of what was going on in my throat was recommended. By and large, I was admitted to the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State where I underwent series of tests and medical examinations. Alas! the soul-wrecking b

Kemi's Medical Documents/Records (Proofs)

  FIRST MRI CT SCAN RESULT CT SCAN RESULT CT SCAN RESULT CT SCAN RESULT CT SCAN RESULT CT SCAN RESULT DISCHARGE LETTER LUTH HISTOPATHOLOGY REPORT